Upon completion of your examination and consultation with Dr. Ozcan, you will be provided with an estimate of your treatment costs. For this we offer the flexibility of payment through Visa, Mastercard, cash or debit card. WE DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHEQUES.
Dental plans in the marketplace are too numerous and varied to allow us to know the details of all of them. Your particular plan may or may not cover the full costs of your surgical treatment. As well, there may be certain procedures that are not covered through your dental plan. These factors are beyond our control. It may be to your advantage to have a predetermination of benefits completed by this office prior to surgery in order that you may better understand what your insurance plan covers. As a service to you, our office will bill your dental plan for our surgical services. IMPORTANT: If we do not receive payment from your insurance company within 60 days following surgery, you will be billed directly for the full/remaining fee.
- If you have received written preauthorization from your insurance company prior to your surgery date, we request payment of the balance not covered by your plan on the day of surgery.
- If written preauthorization has not arrived prior to the surgery date, we request full payment on the day of surgery.
- If your dental plan will only authorize payment to you then we request full payment on the day of surgery.
- All estimates are valid until January 31st only.
- If there are two dental plans involved, we require signed dental forms from both insured members in order to bill direct or we request payment in full on the day of surgery.
- PAYMENT IS DUE IN FULL ON THE DAY OF SURGERY.
Office Cancellation Policy
- To CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE APPOINTMENTS we require ONE WEEKS NOTICE.
- If your surgery is not confirmed with our office at least 48 hours prior to the appointment time your appointment WILL BE GIVEN AWAY.
- If a scheduled appointment is not attended, or is cancelled on short notice, a $250.00 rebooking fee will be charged. This rebooking fee will also be charged for failure to follow all pre-surgery instructions, including eating or drinking prior to surgery. This fee and the portion not covered by the insurance must be prepaid to hold the new appointment.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office.